Are staff projects getting in the way of your strategic goals?
Sometimes a staff member will ask you to do something and you’ll think “That’s not really what we do”. For example, they may ask you to:
- create a website for their new service
- fix their Excel-based reporting spreadsheet
- format their Word Template or PowerPoint Presentation
- streamline an administration task – like room or car bookings
- add a referral form to the website
These tasks are often too complex to solve with a Google search and distract you and your team from your more important strategic goals.
This is where I can help.
With over 25 years of experience in IT and training, I specialise in working with staff and providing small, targeted IT solutions.
Examples of the solutions I provide include:
- Helping workers with their Excel, Word and PowerPoint issues
- Automating administration tasks – such as booking and workflow systems
- Setting up reporting frameworks
- Creating e-forms in both WordPress and Microsoft Word
- Creating, supporting and maintaining WordPress websites
My clients include:
- Star Health
- The Alfred Hospital
- Dianella Community Health
I’d love to meet with you to discuss how I can help you get back to your strategic goals. If you’d like to meet, please contact me at David.Collett@WebGeneration.com.au or 0405 020 758