Get training in Search Engine Optimisation techniques for your website
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps get your website on first page of Google, bringing more customers to your business. I can teach you key SEO techniques and skills so that you can do your own SEO.
- What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- Why you should do it
- What are search keywords?
- How to choose the best keywords for your business
How to target keywords
- Using URLs, Headings and Descriptions to target keywords
- How to create pages for your search keywords
- WordPress plugins (such as Yoast and All in One SEO)
- Creating Sitemaps
- Using Google Analytics to measure website traffic
- Using Google WebMaster Tools to track your SEO impact
Working with Google and Bing
- Claiming your site in Google and Bing
- Editing your business on Google and Bing
Other SEO techniques
- Adding yourself to Google and Bing maps
- Reviews, their importance and getting reviews
If you have specific SEO questions, I can answer them too!
Take the first step
Contact David Collett on 0405 020 758 or David.Collett@WebGeneration.com.au to arrange a time.
Availability is limited. Act now.