Automate your admin tasks to save time and money
By automating tasks you reclaim time allowing you to do more valuable things. For example, instead of writing invoices, you could be contacting new clients.
The following table shows how much time you could save over 5 years by automating your tedious tasks.
|Time saved per day||Time saved over 5 years|
|10 mins||12 days|
|30 mins||5 weeks|
|1 hr||Over 2 months|
For example, if automation saves you 30 minutes every day, over the course of 5 years, you’d reclaim 5 weeks. Time which you could spend on finding new customers or creating a new product instead of doing admin tasks.
Where to start
Consider automating the following:
- Receiving customer orders
- Sending invoices and chasing them up
- Creating reports and gathering data
Take the first step
- Contact David Collett on 0405 020 758 or David.Collett@WebGeneration.com.au.
- We’ll meet – either at your office or using Skype.
- We’ll talk. I’ll ask questions. You’ll tell me about your existing way of doing things.
- I’ll send you ideas on the improvements I can offer you, what their cost would be, and how much time you’re likely to save.
- Once you agree to the improvements, I’ll carry them out.